LEADERS IN HEAT PUMPS, HVAC AND COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION
With locations in Halifax and Cape Breton, ATL-REFAC Limited was formed by the merger of Doubleday Mechanical Ltd. and Cape Breton Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd. in 2014. Our experienced managers, staff and technicians have many years of experience in the industry and serve a wide range of commercial and residential clients from our offices in Halifax and Sydney-Glace Bay.
- We care about our customers and clients. We take pride in our work and customer service. We do what is best to help you manage your precious assets. We help you sleep at night knowing your sites are in great hands with us.
- We are a local, Nova Scotia company that provides sales, installation, service/parts and maintenance for Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump equipment/systems/applications. Our staff are highly qualified professionals with industry experience.
- We have also been subcontracted by other companies to perform installation and service work.
- All of our service field staff and management have cell phones. We have field staff on call and we have an on call rotation/schedule. We also have an after-hours contact center that performs dispatching services for after-hours calls.
Types Of Customers/Work We Perform:
Grocery stores, supermarkets, wholesale stores, refrigerated warehouses, gas & convenience stores, drug stores, meat markets, vegetable markets, specialty stores, hotels/motels, restaurant chains, lounges/bars/pubs, local restaurants, lobster/fish retail outlets, fish plants, ships, marine, specialty equipment, scientific/lab equipment, warranty work for equipment suppliers/manufacturers, General Contractors, subcontracted by other contractors for install & service work.
Installation, service, repairs, maintenance, leak testing, modification, calibration, controls of HVAC-Refrigeration equipment. General mechanical components and parts associated with Refrigeration/HVAC systems, walk-in’s, freezers, coolers, line-ups, bunkers, coolers, merchandisers, cases, ice machines, ice makers, self-contained units, specialty equipment, scientific equipment, racks, modifying racks, compressor rooms, heat pump systems, VRV’s, condensers, heat reclaim, changing cases, line-up changes, control systems, start-ups, commissioning, de-commissioning, refurbished products, air conditioning systems, roof top units, vacuum pumps, air compressors, air dryers, centrifuges, fresh and salt water chillers and cooling systems, controlled environment chambers and walk-in units, ultra-low freezers (-80°C), freeze dryers, liquid nitrogen and other cryogen systems, CO2 incubators, cryostats, refrigerators and freezers, etc. We work with all types of refrigerants, glycol, CO2.
- Equipment sales.
- Installations small & large. New construction & retrofits.
- On demand service. After hours service - 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week.
- Service contracts & maintenance programs.
- Financing programs.
- We carry appropriate general liability insurance.
- Worker’s Compensation Board letter in good standing.
- Safety certified through Workers Compensation Board & third party safety consultant.
- Safety accreditation with ContractorCheck.
- Member in excellent standing – Better Business Bureau.